Followers

页面

2011年8月22日星期一

My designer friend~hahahahahahahahahahahaha~

不明白英语?
没关系~
click this link


Ever since that last horrifying incident…
I don’t have the guts to find my friend who is a designer to help me anymore…
BUT...
Because lately I am in a hurry to sell cactus during the UTAR Flea Market 2011…
And I don’t have the money to ask any help from designers anymore,
In the end…
Here’s the conversation between us…
Kang: Erm…I would like to ask for your help to design a poster~~
Kai: What poster?
Kang: UTAR Flea Market poster…I am selling cactus there~ Please help me~ I hope that the poster could have a sunny and joyful feeling.
Kai: Ok, I’ll help you since we are friends^^


Kai: Did u see it? How’s it? Awesome, right?
Kang: (Speechless for a second I say… Why isn’t there any sunlight? And the words are so small?
Kai: Got~ There’s a little sun up on the left corner~ It’s so dazzling….
Kang: But, your cactus is so small, who would know what I’m selling?
Kai: This is what you don’t understand. In arts, it is always the item at the corner which attracts attention most.
Kang: That slogan is usually used in wrestling, right?
Kai: This is ARTS!
Kang: PLEASE at least put some colours~
I beg you~ I am so feeling so vexed that I feel like I’m dying soon~
Kai:
………………

Kang: T.T OMG! This is worse than the last one! What is in the background?? Sea urchins?                   

         And, why is there the words “I am suffering now!”?
         Damn! Can’t u just help me type “FOR SALE”??
Kai: Damn! I’m doing it for free and you are still being picky~ if we weren’t friends for more than 10 years, I wouldn’t have helped you. Forget about it, since I am already helping you, I will continue being a Good Samaritan. I’ll help you for the last time…


Kang: ……. Are you sure this is a poster?
Kai: Yeap~ I’ve purposely used the colour red and included the word “BIG” for you. Aren’t you touched? Hahahahaha…
Kang: Please…Im begging you…my poster needs 5 items which are photo, information, “FOR SALE”, colours and website~~ T.T
Kai: But…….
Kang: Arghhhhhhh!!!!!!! If you don’t give me a normal poster, I…I would kill myself!!!!!!
Kai: KKK…Now I edit it again~~ ><


Kang: !@#$@#%$@^#!!!!!! Why my cactus can become sunflower already??
Kai: This, you have no idea. A poster which can attract attention would include things that could attract buyers who are interested in cactuses and his/her other interests like sunflowers. Isn’t this a great idea? And sunflowers also reflects the spirit of cactus’s urge of a strong vitality…invincible perseverance..infinite charm…
Kang: NVM…Forget about it…We shall not be friends anymore…See you again!!!! Go to Hell!!!






Cactie & Flowie
UTAR Flea Market 2011
24-8-2011
Block A~
kindly come forward and support our Cactie^^


2 评论:

Clifford 说... [Reply]

haha~ I feel the first one is quite nice edi.^^

Unknown 说... [Reply]

@Cliffhahaha~thx~~

发表评论