Followers

页面

2010年11月1日星期一

walao! Its all abt advertisement!!!!!

先不说什么~watch photo 1st~
S.W.A.T(save world against temperature)
seem lk SWOT...swt~=="

the advertisement they put on the chair~so cute~gt nai nai 1~XP

the corridor are full of dis kind of advertisement~by 3r 1~

looks lk my ah gong's shirt~but nt bad~

give me 5(there are 5 things to save the world,sumthing lk adopt plants and so on~)

dis is an out door advertisement~

30km/j is slow lk turtle d~if reli drive slower~damn!

dis is my favorite advertisement tat i prefer....

pin guan will cum UTAR on 4/11/2010~but nt interested at all~che~

one of a brochure(?) o sum kind of fliers~

haha~actually dis all happen in UTAR nw~
dis make me excited!
(T.T finally my dear school bcum lk dis~)
n i cn see tat the ppl for doing those advertisement are putting a lot of effort inside~
sibek gamdong ar~(hokkien)
n the pic i tk juz few parts oni~
they oso hav big chicken ,big pumpkin, big watermelon n walk around the campus~
they reli awesome!!!!!!

i tried my best to write in english d~
wish u all dun blame my english sucks~XP

英文的写完了~现在用华语~
今天~在campus看到了那么多的广告出现~
就读广告系的俺是最兴奋的~
兴奋得拿着俺的DSC-T2(俺的相机啦~)乱拍~


最让俺深刻的要数guerilla marketing了...
华语翻译叫做"游击营销"
它是一种病毒式,已传统式的大众广告相反的"战术"
例如:utar的学生就把几张报纸黏在人行道超显眼的正中间(没有笨蛋会去踩它的),
然后再写几个字在上面"recycle it u can save the world"(忘了什么字了,乱写的),
那就完成了~
它很便宜,很容易,可很吸引人,utar学生赞!!!
照片俺没拍到~shit!!!

学着点啊王祯凯!!!加油!
lastly,juz nw said is all abt avertisement~nw let AN show u my assignment of last sem!!!
大家看得明没?哈哈~我是演乞丐的那个~XP

0 评论:

发表评论